1. Binding Agreement. By using the Site and participating in the Program, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") and indicate your agreement to them. All of Hello, Love, Me's decisions regarding the Program are final and binding.
2. Privacy. The personal information collected, processed and used as part of the Program will be used in accordance with Hello, Love, Me's Privacy Statement, which is available by link on the Site.
3. How the Program Works. The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are the age of majority in his or her state of residence at the time of enrollment. The Program is void where prohibited by law. Next, you must visit the Site and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends, family members, colleagues, etc.(collectively "Friends"), who (i) have not placed an order on the Site and (ii) complete the referral as instructed by the Program. Users may refer a maximum of twenty-five (25) Friends during each session and make a maximum of five hundred (500) referrals throughout the entirety of the Program. Once you make a referral, you become a "Referrer" and will be provided with a unique referral link ("Personal Link") that allows you to receive the benefit or reward ("Reward") advertised on the Site.
4. Restrictions. Referrers cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with Hello, Love, Me or participate in the Program as Friends. No User may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit from the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HELLO, LOVE, ME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO (i) TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH HELLO, LOVE, ME AND/OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM; AND/OR (ii) SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Employees of Hello, Love, Me or any of its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies are not able to participate in the Program.
5. Rewards. By making a valid referral, you will receive a Referrer Reward and your Friend will receive a Friend Reward. Rewards are subject to Ongoing Exclusions and General Restrictions specified. Rewards may change from time to time, in Hello, Love, Me's sole discretion, including (i) Reward/discount type, (ii) expiration dates, (iii) Reward/discount amount, and/or (iv) availability of Rewards (i.e., the number of Rewards earnable). Hello, Love, Me may: (i) delay a reward for the purposes of investigation; and/or (ii) refuse to verify and process any transaction for any reason. Unless otherwise stated, rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. They are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold.
6. Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF HELLO, LOVE, ME WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). By participating in the Program, you agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Hello, Love, Me (as the provider of the referral service), and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any benefit in the Program. To be clear, the Released Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any Users for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND HELLO, LOVE, ME EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE AND GIVE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, AND (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
8. Bulk Distribution (“Spam”). Each Referrer is the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable law. Referrals must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By submitting any email address as part of the Program, you, as the Referrer, represent that you have the appropriate permission and consent. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other use of the services described herein in a manner that is not promoted is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. Hello, Love, Me has no obligation to monitor the Program or any communications; however, Hello, Love, Me may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify the Released Parties against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such Spam.
9. Sign-In Credentials. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of any sign-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. Users agree to notify Hello, Love, Me immediately if they suspect unauthorized access to their account. Users agree that Hello, Love, Me will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of their credentials.
10. Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms.